- Create a platform that is a model and starting point for other digital humanities projects.
- Present the latest research in the field in Spain.
- Be competitive and at the same time complementary to other similar projects that are developed in other countries of the European Community and America in general.
- On the platform: disseminate the latest studies on medieval Spanish metrics and poetry to the Renaissance, so that they are accessible in all corners of the world.
- On the platform: give a tool for scholars to have access to the data of the medieval and Renaissance translations in a single place and through a click, without having to go directly to the libraries.
- On the platform: disseminate the latest studies on medieval and Renaissance translation.
- Preparation of a monograph and / or articles on the different frameworks of production and literary reception of the Castellana Medieval Poetry.
- Preparation of a monograph and / or articles on the Castellana Medieval and Renaissance translation.
- The expansion of CHTAC to be transformed into a Hypertextual Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Spanish Translations, with the collaboration of other European scholars.
- Establish relationships with other research groups from other EC countries in order to request funding for a large European R & D project.